Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chicken,broccoli & cheese casserole.


I didn't stay with my menu plan today,because I was missing a few ingredients,so I made this yummy and hearty casserole instead.

To start I had frozen chicken tenders in the freezer I used ,but you can use baked fresh chicken torn apart as well.I started by boiling my chicken.
  When the chicken is done I shred it season it with garlic salt and pepper and put it in a bowl.
 Then I boiled my broccoli I used frozen,but you can also use fresh,as I often do.  
Then you mix together 1 can of cream of chicken soup and 1 can of cream of celery soup with 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.  
                                                                                            
Mix all these ingredients together and add shredded cheese on top.Then I mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until golden brown.   


Serve over noodles,rice or potatoes.I served mine over rice with hot rolls,salad and green beans.   
                              Enjoy!                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment