Thursday, October 13, 2011

Shephards pie.




Start by browning the ground beef.Drain,and put in a casserole dish.


Add your favorite vegetables on top.This time I used carrots,but you can also use corn,peas,green beans or whatever vegetable you like.


Then I add shredded mixed cheese to the top of that.
Top with mashed potatoes.I had some left over from the night I made roast,but you can also use instant.
Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes,until it's a little brown on top,or if you like it more brown you can put it on broil for a few minutes.
                          I served mine with rolls and salad.

                                    A very hearty dish.                    
                                             
                                                 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment