Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saying goodbye.




This has been such a rough week for us between a mountain of appointments and being sick,but the toughest part has been saying goodbye to our dear sweet little friend Emily Alexis Rose Evans.  When you've been on Caringbridge for as long as I have many people become like family.You often form an instant bond,because we are all battling some of the same battles. I actually had the pleasure of meeting Sara and Emily last year at Disneyland.It was such an awesome experience.She living so close to there and having passes took me around to places I had never been,like the medical center.It was such a fun day and one look at that little beauty with the biggest smile and you fell instantly in love with her.Her leg would always kick with excitement whenever she saw a ride or something she really liked.One thing she really loved was Hello Kitty.She was the Hello Kitty girl.Always with a big bow in her hair just like Hello Kitty.






My heart so breaks for her family that adored her so much.Ariel has had such a rough time of it.She had already lost her dear little friend Melanie a couple of weeks ago and then to lose Emily too was too much.I was getting quite concerned about the toll emotionally it was having on her after seeing her cry all day long.We decided it would be a good idea to make a memorial for those kids and families that we've loved and lost.A way to never forget,but also help ariel with her pain.So we made up this tree for them.


We tried to put some personal touches as well.Like a couple of Hello Kitty's for Emily a little froggie for Curtis and ribbons with each child's name on it.Ariel has been so happy working on it.




  We know that Emily is in a better place no longer in pain or   suffering from The Mitochondrial Disease that she battled so fiercely.She has a new whole glorified body,where she can speak,run and play.

                       

John 14


1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

                                                      



                      We will miss you little princess!

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment