Monday, June 25, 2012

Rainy day blues!




I don't know about you all,but I can really see where the weather effects my moods.I've lived in Washington State since I was 4 years old and never has the weather bothered me like it has the past two years.


Probably because the last couple of years has been some of the lousiest weather ever.Last year we had no spring at all and barely any summer.It was 60 degrees in July and raining most of it.I think we had maybe 5 nice days all summer and they weren't even together.


This year has pretty much become the same way.It's officially summer,but you would never know it.Day after day of gray skies,cloudiness and rain.


In the past we always had nice springs and summers,which is why we could tolerate the bad falls and winters,but I'm to the point of I just can't take it anymore.We need to go somewhere sunny.Poor Ariel is so Vitamin D deficient as are probably the rest of us.


I really try to make the best of it,but I will tell you it's not easy.Hopefully some sunshine will hit here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment