Friday, November 16, 2012

Procedure day.



Ariel had another procedure done recently an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy.We went to  the clinic in Bellevue and I'm so glad we did.They were awesome and I am so thankful she has the G.I. here,because he's been so good to her.







The nurses were so wonderful and best of all took their time getting an i.v. going.Usually I will tell them she's a hard stick and they say ok and poke her over and over.This time they took their time put on hot packs and only had to poke her once.





Unfortunately Ariel started having a lot of that new seizures she's been having lately.The doctors were concerned and so she had to get 3 doses of Versed before the surgery.Everything went well with the procedure and she did fine with it.The nurses gave her apple juice and graham crackers.Everyone was so kind.I'm really glad we made the long trip there.






Thank you to everyone that prayed for Ariel.

No comments:

Post a Comment