Sunday, June 4, 2017

March news

Hello friends,This month we celebrated my birthday and the guys and I had the opportunity to go bowling with The Seattle Thunderbirds.That's always a ton of fun.We did this last year as well.

 The Bruins cake my hubby got me.I loved it!
 The pretty flowers and balloons Ariel got me.
 Enjoying some fries while waiting for bowling to start.
 Daniel & Michael with Rylan Toth goalie extraordinaire.
 Daniel with his bowling teammates Anthony Bishop and Jarret Tyzka.
 Michael and Daniel with Sami Moilanen.
Hanging with Matt Berlin another excellent goalie.
 Daniel and Ethan Bear.Edmonton Oilers prospect.
 Daniel and Michael with Matt Wedman.
        Daniel and Zack Andrusiak.
 Daniel and Keegan Kolesar Columbus Blue Jackets prospect.

 The whole gang waiting for the awards to be announced.
 The award I won signed by all The Seattle Thunderbirds.

No comments:

Post a Comment