Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cleaning,organizing and a week in meals.

                                                  

Hello friends,Well I've been spending the last few days,first getting over a stomach bug I've picked up somewhere and cleaning and organizing.I don't know how my house gets to be such a mess at times.I imagine it's because having 6 people here all the time clutter just sort of collects.

Anyway we are busy cleaning and organizing and getting ready to put up our Fall decorations.
                                        
I love Fall.I love the crispness in the air,drinking hot apple cider,watching the leaves turn colors and going to pumpkin farms to pick out the perfect one.
So we have been busy,along with cleaning and organizing I really like to have a menu with my meals prepared for the week.It's just so much nicer to know what you're going to make ahead of time.


Monday: Tacos,spanish rice and beans.

Tuesday:Chili with cheese and sour cream,cornbread with butter and honey and tortilla chips.

Wednesday: Corn chowder,rolls and salad.     

Thursday:Chicken Fettucini Alfredo,salad and garlic bread.

Friday:Pizza night.

Saturday: Meatloaf,AuGratin  potatoes, green beans and rolls.

Sunday:BLT's,sweet potato fries,salad and fruit.






   Tonight we will be scooping up ice cream for The Make A Wish ice cream social.The kids love working at the Cold Stone in Silverdale.They always make it so much fun for us.

Come out if you can, even a dollar will benefit a child with a life threatening illness,so they can have their dreams come true.Like Daniel and Ariel did.

                                 

Graphics provided by country clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment