Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ringing in the new year.



Hello friends,I hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in the New year.Ariel did a beautiful job decorating the table with all sorts of noise makers and decorations.Unfortunately the day of the party I couldn't find my camera and so all I have is pics from my phone.It takes fairly nice ones during the day,but the night ones aren 't so great.




We had invited my beautiful friend Debbie and her family and our wonderful friend John over for games and food.We did it early,because once you hit those forties partying past midnight,just doesn't seem all that fun.



I had asked Debbie and John to just bring a few things appetizer wise for the party.Debbie is very much a gal after my own heart.I think she brought most of Costco with her.

We had BBQ wings,all kinds of chips and dips,mini pinwheel sandwiches,veggie pizza,crackers,salami and cheese,veggies,chili cheese dip and Fritos,a big bag of chocolate,punch and cake and ice cream,



We ate until we had all had enough and then some of the guys went off to play video games.We started by playing Logo at one point everyone was wearing funny hats during the game,I was mad at myself for not getting pictures.This time we played it in teams.It's a pretty tough game,but fun.



Then we all played Apples to Apples.One of our families favorites.



After that we all sat down for cake and ice cream and watched The Adventures of young Indiana Jones.


It was a fun night and best of all no one had any seizures!

No comments:

Post a Comment