Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just plain sick of being sick!




Hello friends,Well January was a rough month.It started out well,but quickly went down hill.Ariel's been in patient and in the E.R. many times.They did the procedure to remove the kidney stones,but she still continues to be symptomatic.

She has been having episodes of nausea and vomiting and pain every single night.Sometimes pain wakes her from a sound sleep.I keep telling them something is very wrong here.Your body just doesn't do all these things for nothing.Her body is telling us something is wrong.I also am feeling very blown off.



I feel like I have to become a detective myself,because after they do the small little things they just wash their hands of it all.

Last night was the last straw for me as my girl looked absolutely awful.She's so pale with big dark circles under her eyes.She also started having a bunch of seizures last night.



I just want to take a megaphone and yell "someone please listen!"She was actually scared for her physical wellbeing,because she's gotten so sick.

So today I am determined to park by the phone until someone helps or figures out what's going on with my daughter.I am not going to wait until she continues to decline.




Please pray we can figure out what's going on with her soon and that someone will help her.Her regular doctor is out of town on a mission trip for 2 weeks,or I would call him.
Thank you,Linn

1 comment: