Tuesday, October 4, 2011

More couponing fun!



This was just a small portion of what I got yesterday.I got 2 Dove conditioners and 2 shampoos,2 packages Mother's cookies,2 large bags of Skittles(the kids got into them before I could get pictures) 3 Crest complete toothpastes,6 boxes of Nature Valley Granola bars,1 Digiorno pizza,2 Gold peak teas,the large bottles and a Torani coffee syrup all for $16.00.One of the orders after coupons came to just 24cents.It was just amazing.                                                       

                                                                                                             Couponing doesn't just mean buying garbage either,Some of the candy and things like that I'm stocking on for a little party we are throwing for Ariel the weekend before her surgery.I use my coupons to often buy yogurt,healthy granola bars,peanut butter,string cheese,fruit things like that.

                                                                                                           Even if you just coupon for things like your shampoo,toothpaste and condiments you can save so much, that it enables you to buy better quality food.I use my savings to buy better cuts of meat and fresh fruits and vegetables for my family.





No comments:

Post a Comment